ShareGift is currently working with the share registry and broking sectors to re-engineer our service to provide a more accessible way of donating shares, particularly for CHESS Holdings.
Please stay tuned for further udpates..
Clients of participating brokers
If you are a client of our participating brokers, JBWere, Evans & Partners and E.L. & C. Baillieu Limited, you may continue to donate holdings through the relevant broker. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a share sale donation form.
Please ensure the following conditions are met:
- Shares must be held in actively trading ASX listed securities
- We do not accept shareholdings:
- valued under AUD$2
- held in delisted or suspended companies
- held in Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- You do not pay brokerage for the sale of your shares but may be liable for any capital gains tax arising from the sale depending on individual circumstances. If you are unsure, please seek advice from a licensed financial adviser and/or tax adviser who is a registered agent. ShareGift Australia does not provide financial advice.