It's tax time.
Now is the time for you and your clients to review their share portfolios.
- To receive a 2017 tax receipt on any donated shares, you or your client/s will need to complete and sign a share sale form, and return to ShareGift Australia by 5.00pm Wednesday 28 June 2017.
Services for your client
ShareGift Australia provides shareholders with a unique opportunity to generate shared value for the Australian community, particularly in the case of small parcels of shares that are effectively idle assets.
As an advisor, you may wish to present ShareGift Australia to your clients as:
- part of their annual review of their share portfolio/s
- an easy means to divest holdings, free of brokerage and that are fully tax deductible for Australian shareholders
- part of a structured, strategic approach to their philanthropic giving
- a simple vehicle to leave a charitable gift or gifts in their Will
Subscribe to our updates