We promote integrity, respect and teamwork in our business and as an employer we are committed to providing equal opportunities and a positive work environment.
Stakeholder Management Leader (new position- 3 month contract)
Engagement: 3 days per week
Commencement: April 2022
Location: Sydney/Melbourne [Includes flexibility for remote work]
Reports to: CEO/CCO
Current board: ShareGift Australia
Following the recent merger of ShareGift Australia within the Good2Give Group, our growing company is seeking an experienced and resourceful Stakeholder Management Leader, well acquainted with the investor experience of ASX listed companies and Australia’s finance sector.
This exciting new role will focus on opportunities for gifting solutions within corporate transactions and investor-facing activities of publicly listed companies. Working with our CEO and CFO in shaping the opportunities, the Stakeholder Management Leader will meet with Directors, C-Suite, Company Secretary and senior level clients to represent ShareGift Australia and its benefits to corporations.
The Stakeholder Management Leader will develop new and existing relationships with ASX200 clients, leading professional services firms (such as stockbroking, wealth management, legal) and industry peak bodies to grow philanthropic giving through ShareGift’s unique, scalable platform. Existing partners include Wesfarmers, NAB, Coles, Lend Lease, Woodside, JBWere, E.L & C. Baillieu (Ord Minnett), Evans & Partners, Ashurst and King & Wood Mallesons.
We are searching for a successful professional who understands working within an ASX environment. The right candidate will be comfortable operating at the most senior levels of business including a good working knowledge of the share market, its regulatory environment and its role within the corporate. Likely to have worked within a company secretariate department, in a broker capacity or as a corporate advisor, the candidate will recognise the operations of Dividend Reinvestment Plans, Share Purchase Plans, Employee Share Schemes and other scheme arrangements.
Further, they should have an interest in growing charitable giving within the financial services sector.
This an opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual who understands how to build long-term, productive working relationships and who is looking to join a team committed to making a difference.
ABOUT SHAREGIFT AUSTRALIA
ShareGift Australia is part of the Good2Give Group, which offers solutions across corporate giving and social responsibility.
ShareGift Australia is a registered charity that aims to make it easy and cost effective for shareholders and ASX listed companies to donate shares and related proceeds, and thereby grow philanthropic giving in Australia. As more and more companies look for ways to drive shared value with their investors, ShareGift offers simple solutions to realise and consolidate proceeds from different share activity – such as the sale of share parcels, residuals from dividend reinvestment plan exits and corporate action share issues. Proceeds are aggregated and used to fund charities.
ShareGift is the only service of its kind in Australia and is endorsed by The ASX Group, the Stockbrokers and Financial Advisors Association and the Australian Shareholders Association.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities and duties
- Monitor, analyze business and ASX announcements and data to identify, quantify and action growth opportunities for ShareGift Australia’s corporate services
- Research and identify new corporate partner/clients, including key decision-makers and influencers, including collaborating with the Customer Relations Management team on common partner/clients
- Engage with non-executive directors and senior management of identified corporates
- Establish introductory meetings with potential corporate partner/clients, including preparation of collateral customized to the partner/client’s need, and undertake all follow up activity as required
- Maintain ongoing stakeholder relations with existing corporate clients, including preparation of reports and other material as required
- Develop SGA offerings in key areas including DRP and SPP
- Maintain records on partner/client actions and develop training documents as useful
- Assist in taking CHESS replacement DRP paper to market with key advisors and influencers
- Work with our senior team members to identify and manage risks
- Attend senior management and other internal meetings and events as required
- Seasoned practitioner in financial services, the stock market or with an ASX-listed company, ideally in investor relations or company secretariate
- Knowledge and understanding of ASX corporate environment and ways of working at the most senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop good relationships with current and potential corporate partner/clients at all levels including non-executive directors, senior management to functional, operational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conversant in the role of regulatory bodies in the financial sector (incl. AUSTRAC, ATO, ASIC)
- Knowledge of, and experience, in corporate social responsibility is preferred.
The successful applicant may need to undertake occasional interstate travel and will be required to undergo a police check.
To apply please forward you application with Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com by COB May 13, 2022.
Are you committed to social innovation, meticulous in detail and have an interest in creating shared value with ASX-listed companies?
Internships at ShareGift Australia provide valuable insight into the social impact for the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
To enquire about our intern placements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
To apply for an advertised position at ShareGift Australia, please submit your application by the nominated closing date and time. Unless otherwise stated, all applications should be emailed to email@example.com.